TP-Link DOCSIS 3.0 (16x4) High Speed Cable Modem, Max Download Speeds of 686Mbps, Certified for Comcast XFINITY, Time Warner Cable, Cox Communications, Charter, Spectrum (TC-7620)
- Eliminate Rental Fee: Eliminate your cable modem monthly rental fee
- Cable Modem Only: You will also need a router to enable Wi-Fi. Channel Width : 96MHz(16 channels) / 6MHz (single channel). Modulation : 64 QAM / 256 QAM. Operating System - Windows 8/Windows 7/ Windows Vista, Service Pack 1 or later/ Windows XP, Service Pack 2. or later/ Mac 10.4 or later (Ethernet Connection Only) UNIXLinux
- Faster Speed: DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem provides 16X faster download speed than DOCSIS 2.0 for an ultra-fast performance; Channel bonding of up to 16 downstream and 4 upstream channels, provide data rates up to 680Mbps for download and 143Mbps for upload
- ISP CERTIFIED: Great for Cable Internet plans up to 300Mbps with XFINITY from Comcast, Spectrum (Including Charter, Time Warner Cable, and Bright House Networks), Cox, Suddenlink, Mediacom, and WOW
- Industry Leading Support: 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support; J.D. Power Ranked TP-Link "Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Wireless Routers in 2017"
Publisher: TP-LINK USA
Release Date: 31-05-2016
Details: Get the most out of your cable Internet and eliminate monthly rental fees with the TC-7620 modem, certified for XFINITY from Comcast and Time Warner Cable. Stream video in HD and game online seamlessly with the high-performance modem's 686Mbps download speed. DOCSIS 3.0 technology enhances your network's security and creates faster throughput with an innovative channel bonding feature.Compatible with cable internet plans up to 300Mbps*,Compatible with major cable ISPs, including XFINITY from Comcast, Cox Communications, Spectrum and more.
Maximum cable internet uplink and downlink speeds are the transmission rates that the device is capable of and certified for based on CableLabs DOCSIS 3.0 technology. Actual cable internet uplink and downlink speeds are not guaranteed and will vary according to your cable provider, MSO provisioning, and the speed tier of your subscription. Some modems are not compatible with certain cable providers. Please check with your cable provider to verify whether this modem is compatible with their service. Broadband cable service is required to use this device. Not compatible with voice services. Frequency Range: 88 to 1002 MHz (edge to edge) and 5 to 42MHz (edge to edge); Interface Available: 1 F-Connector (Female 75Î), 1 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Interface (RJ45), 1 Power Jack; Protocols Supported: Network: IP ICMP ARP, Transport: TCP UDP
Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 8.0 x 2.9 inches